In Southeast Asia’s booming pet care economy, 25 holdings has emerged as Singapore’s industry leader. We are in the business of providing the best pet care consumer goods and services to our customers enabling the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
25 Holdings controls 2 main assets, Perromart, a regional pet care platform comprising: pet food, toys, accessories and our branded pet food business.
Since its inception in 2015, Perromart has successfully expanded internationally into Malaysia and Japan’s pet care market, and launched 3 popular brands: Paw Made (accessories), Heka (dog food), and NAMA (cat food).
With our massive plans for expansion, we are looking for a Senior Executive in Inventory Control who is agile, meticulous and process-driven to add value to our Operations team. This role is critical in driving cost-effective and operational efficiencies across our fulfilment center.
To be successful in this role, you need to lead process improvements and be accountable for data integrity and real-time data accuracy in our inventory management system.
If you are someone who is process-driven & excited about working in a high-growth business, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Develop long term strategy for scaling optimal inventory placement process and systems to support the business growth and vision
- Returns and exchange management to be done and report generation on financial impacts
- Develop tactical plans for inventory placement and storage optimization
- Managing stock takes and cycle count and liaise with finance on cost impacts
- Conduct regular audits in ensuring stock accuracy and data integrity is maintained in our system
- Analyzes and monitors the financial and operational impact of inventory adjustments
- Researches transaction history to determine the source of inventory variances and order filling errors
- Effectively queries inventory and all order-related transaction history
- Ability to help develop policies and procedures that help mitigate inventory discrepancies
What You'll Need
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience working in ecommerce is a must
- Good time and priority management skills with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Hands-on experience with IT systems, including ERP and WMS
- Experience with building or improving inventory management, order management, and warehouse management systems and processes
- Detailed understanding of all warehouse practices and procedures
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve inventory issues effectively and efficiently
What We Offer
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationalities environment
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, and international network