Perromart is currently looking for a Senior Logistic Executive for our Operations Team. This position will be hands-on in a start-up environment and will build and maintain a smooth process flow of operations.
What is this job all about?
This role will require you to fulfill products and be part of the processing and delivery team. You have to be meticulous with a high standard of service and ability to multi-task and be very service-oriented and initiative driven.
- Work with cross-border team on operations flow
- Develop and improve operations flow and processes based on historical data and current policies
- Coordinate Purchase Order creation, respective shipping process, and goods receiving
- Manage inventory by implementing stock-in and stock-out processes
- Manage and executing operations flow
- Manage returns and exchanges
- Understand the current system’s capabilities and limitations, and continuously implement improvements for systems and processes
- Arrange deliveries to ensure timely deliveries
- Provide support for other marketplace platforms, e-commerce operations, and projects when required
- Assist in other departments when required
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has an eye for details and is driven to take on great responsibilities to ensure operations flow smoothly.
- Experience with fulfillment management and warehouse management systems for e-commerce business
- Experience in managing marketplaces would be an added advantage
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Goal-oriented and customer-centric
- Strong communication skill in English language, both written and spoken
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong analytical skill
- Keen eye for details
- Able to execute work fast independently and in a team
- Able to OT if needed