In Southeast Asia’s booming pet care economy, 25 holdings has emerged as Singapore’s industry leader with Malaysia and Japan on the rise. We are in the business of providing the best pet care consumer goods and services to our customers enabling the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
25 Holdings owns various mother brands - Perromart, a regional pet care platform, Paw Made (accessories), Heka (dog food), and NAMA (cat food).
With our massive plans for growth, we are also launching our very first Veterinary clinic called Perrovets. We are looking for dedicated Veterinary Technicians to help us build the pioneering team of our clinical services. This role is integral to the growing success of our new joint business venture as we promise to deliver the best customer care to every pet owner in the world.
If you’re excited to be a part of our growth, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Greet clients and obtain contact information and pet medical histories
- Bring animals back to the exam room and perform an initial evaluation of their health
- Provide assistance to the veterinarian during examinations, surgeries, and other procedures
- Handle basic care duties, such as cleaning and dressing wounds, administering medication, collecting samples, and checking vitals
- Assist with diagnostic imaging and lab work, including blood tests and analysis of urine samples
- Provide food and water to animals retained more than a day and observe any unusual health issues
- Sterilize tools and restock examination and operating rooms
- Inform and educate families about at-home care for their pets
- Update patient files and handle other administrative duties as necessary
What You’ll Need
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in veterinary technology, animal science, or a related field from an accredited program
- 1+ years of veterinary experience
- Working knowledge of standard industry tools and equipment
- Solid understanding of animal behavior and healthcare
- Passion for working with animals and their owners
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to restrain larger pets when necessary
- Flexible schedule
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility