In Southeast Asia’s booming pet care economy, 25 holdings has emerged as Singapore’s industry leader. We are in the business of providing the best pet care consumer goods and services to our customers enabling the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
25 Holdings controls 2 main assets, Perromart, a regional pet care platform comprising: pet food, toys, accessories and our branded pet food business. We have successfully expanded internationally into Malaysia and Japan’s pet care market, and launched 3 popular brands: Paw Made (accessories), Heka (dog food), and NAMA (cat food).
With our massive plans for growth, we are looking for a dedicated Talent Acquisition Specialist who can drive our team expansion and champion our employer brand culture.
If you are someone who is excited about building a hyper growth team, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Probes to understand business priorities, key requirements and develops sourcing strategies to ensure strong candidate flow
- Drives strategic sourcing agenda by using social media platforms; be a brand ambassador on social media
- Partners with hiring manager to identify key roles and responsibilities of the interview team
- Ensures the manager and interview team are prepared for the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Advises and offers guidance to hiring managers on the Hiring Process to ensure an efficient, accurate and high touch candidate recruiting and onboarding experience
- Assists through closing vacancies upon acceptance, and moves candidates through to onboarding stage
- Ensure excellent candidate experience and acts as a candidate advocate
- Upholds compliance with all legal and professional standards and ensures they are followed during the hiring and onboarding processes
- Provides regular, relevant reporting on resourcing statistics and benchmark progress
What You’ll Need
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Human Resources Management, Human Resources and Organisational structures or equivalent. Master’s degree would be preferable.
- You have experience in an inhouse Recruiter role in an international environment
- Prior recruitment experience or working experience in startup companies will be an advantage
- You have the ability to deliver recruitment successes in a fast paced and competitive market
- Supported senior leaders in a highly matrix environment
- You are a solid communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
- You are a brand culture ambassador
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Massive opportunities for career progression
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility