Marketing & Communications Lead for perromart
perromart is a startup based in Singapore and we operate in the pet care consumer goods segment.
We are the fastest growing pet e-commerce company in Singapore and Malaysia. The company also owns a number of Pet Care brands under its product development team. These products are also being sold in Japan with plans to expand into other markets.
What motivates us is the need to build a more personable brand centered around enabling the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
What is this job all about?
- Deep understanding of media landscape, always explore opportunities for innovative collaboration on the media side, especially on those emerging Medias like internet show, livestreaming, short video, etc.
- Develop content marketing channels/partners to meet business needs of branding.
- Manage partner onboarding to the perromart or brands platform for CPI, CPS and KOL channels, providing excellent customer service to partners and local country counterparts
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand/product and start content projects completely from scratch by working closely with content and/or PR agencies.
- Ability to launch and manage an internal content team.
- Explore innovative communication models, plan and implement communication plans and projects for both our platform and brands within our platform.
- Build content strategy based on the business objectives, category focus, audience segment through all channels from online/offline/social to others.
- Safeguard process and quality control for all projects to ensure perfect project delivery
- Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with marketing teams to ensure the smooth landing of the marketing initiative from commercial and brands team
- Create and drive reports as required including project report and performance optimization, post-buy report, best practices, etc.
- Ability to manage team, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven track record of running successful marketing campaigns, establishing brand awareness, further tracking purchase intent or call to actions.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
- Strong communication skills, with a strong team spirit and can-do attitude to inspire people to devote.
- Business proficiency in English and Mandarin will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-7 years of content marketing or production agency or media planning experience.
- Degree or Masters in: Marketing, Media Studies or Communications would be advantageous.
- Digital savvy with a passion for the digital landscape and knowledge of how platforms work, with experience in social listening and data analytics.
- Comfortable with using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high-growth business where change is constant, and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility