Financial Planning Analyst
Perromart is the No.1 Pet Care e-commerce company in Singapore and Malaysia with operational support functions across Asia. The company plans to expand its retail presence to key ASEAN markets. At the same time, PerroMart aims to grow its Branded pet care range into a global brand through its platform with a vision of becoming the No.1 Pet Care Brand in the world.
The primary areas of responsibility of this role will be to:
- Financial control and advisory support to the business leaders.
- Controlling support includes budgeting, rolling forecast, month-end financial reporting and sounding red flags if business function is at risk of not meeting KPIs.
- Advisory support includes P&L and risk analysis on new business initiatives and financial advice to aid business decision-making
- Business operations controls such as reviewing of business contracts, keeping spend with budget, setup of business processes and cost savings initiatives to meet year-end EBITDA
- Liaison with Regional Business Partner and other regional functions such as tax, treasury, and procurement on related issues of the business as needed
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in finance, accounting, tax or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical thinker, precise and good with figures
- Able to deal effectively and communicate clearly with colleagues across multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Able to articulate well with senior management team.
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity when handling ad-hoc requests for reports
- Meticulous, good time-management and possess a high level of initiative and integrity
- Attention to detail
- A team player who works well under pressure
- And the love for pets
Our Mission: "Enabling The Bond Between Pets And Humans For A Lifetime"
Vision: "No.1 Pet Care Brand in the World!"
Our Mission is to enable the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime. No matter your role, everyone is equal and we work to push one another to become the better versions of ourselves! Every day, there's something new to look forward to because we question, challenge and grow!
Stressed out during work? Fear not! You can always skip over to the pantry to enjoy a warm cup of latte or challenge your colleagues in a foosball game. Culture is of utmost importance to us and we strongly believe in creating a conducive environment where everyone feels at home and enjoy themselves while they work!