Perromart is currently looking for an e-commerce Operations Executive for our fulfillment center. This position will be hands-on in a start-up environment and will build and maintain a smooth process flow of operations. This individual will be someone who likes dealing with ambiguity, change, and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements everyday.
What is this job all about
This roll will require you to fulfil products and be part of the processing and delivery team. You have to have a high standard of service and ability to multi-task and be very service oriented and initiative driven.
- Assist the Operations Manager
- Coordinate Purchase Order creation, respective shipping process, and goods receiving
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Keep a smooth process flow of operations in inventory and order management, inclusive of inventory analysis and stock forecasting
- Initiate investigation process for inventory health & discrepancy for effective supply chain management
- Understand the current system’s capabilities and limitations, continuous improvement for systems and processes
- Lead and manage a group of warehouse staff to perform functions in e-commerce fulfillment team
- Support of other marketplaces and e-commerce operations and projects as and when requested
- Assist in other departments when required
- Entering data on orders and returns
- Arranging deliveries with drivers to ensure timely deliveries
We are looking for an exceptional individual that is meticulous and is able to take high responsibility for the task at hand.
- Experience of fulfillment management and warehouse management for e-commerce business.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Object oriented and able to work independently.
- Ability to converse well in English language, both written and spoken
- Good sense of responsibility and accountability
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to work flexibly in a dynamic environment and also work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities.