In Southeast Asia’s booming pet care economy, 25 holdings has emerged as Singapore’s industry leader. We are in the business of providing the best pet care consumer goods and services to our customers and we are seeking a Product Lead to build our systems and help us in the next level of Growth.
The role is inherently cross-functional which involves working closely with Operations, Commercial, Development, Design, and Customer Service teams to define and design the next level of our online operations.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, goal-driven, team-oriented, and have an ability to marry technological competence with an in-depth understanding of ground operations to drive customer experience, lower costs and higher service levels. He/she will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Should have operational depth along with having a firm grasp over the Online business and technical aspects of Ecommerce. It will be a major plus if you are a pet lover!
So if you got what it takes to be part of a hyper growth team, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- In-field research and documentation of user experience through user flows, scenarios, storyboards, mock-ups, and/or prototypes
- Develop deep understanding of real-world customer needs and business goals unique to our customers, and collect valuable user feedback and insight to inform product decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders, team members, and clients in an agile, iterative user-centered design process to design features, write user stories and work with development teams to ensure correct implementation
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders with a data driven approach
- Review product analytics to derive behavioral insights for adoption, growth and user engagement
What You’ll Need
- Customer Centric Mentality
- B3-5 years of product management experience in internet startups/ supply chain organization/ SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B/ B2B2C experience preferred
- Degree in Interaction/ Interface/ Experience/ Visual/ Product design preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design
- Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
- Expertise in digital design tools (Sketch, Invision, etc) and well-versed in material design, pattern libraries, and design methodologies
- Experience working with development teams in a wide variety of engagements, including concept development, prototyping, and productization
- Ability to rapidly grow (or come up with) new ideas and create fabulous storyboards, mock-ups, and functional prototypes
- Strong skillset in UX/UI design and experience in designing systems, including ERPs, complex websites and/or web/mobile application
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility