In Southeast Asia’s booming pet care economy, 25 holdings has emerged as Singapore’s industry leader. We are in the business of providing the best pet care consumer goods and services to our customers enabling the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
25 Holdings controls 2 main assets, Perromart, a regional pet care platform comprising: pet food, toys, accessories and our branded pet food business.
Since its inception in 2015, Perromart has successfully expanded internationally into Malaysia and Japan’s pet care market, and launched 3 popular brands: Paw Made (accessories), Heka (dog food), and NAMA (cat food).
With our massive plans for expansion, we are looking for a dedicated and strong willed Marketing Manager-Digital to drive our marketing team in helping us achieve our business goals. The ideal candidate is someone with extensive experience in the digital ad-tech space and performance marketing with a proven record of converting marketing campaigns into top line. This role will be directly reporting to our CEO while working closely with a pool of passionate-driven and customer-obsessed team!
If you’re excited about making an impact in a high-growth business, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Implement regional strategies and oversee execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Build scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span across both online and offline channels
- Develop roadmaps for all channels that will give us a competitive advantage to scale our leads generation and customer acquisition targets
- Adopt a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Explore innovative communication models, plan and implement communication plans and projects for both our platform and brands within our platform
- Build content strategy based on the business objectives, category focus and target audience
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as commercials, product and analytics team to identify and prioritize projects & tasks across the business
- Own all performance targets and budgets across marketing costs ensuring we achieve ROI
- Safeguard process and quality control for all projects to ensure perfect project delivery
- Create and drive reports as required including project report of channel metrics and performance optimization, post-buy report, best practices, among others
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in: Marketing, Media Studies or Communications would be advantageous.
- Minimum 4 years experience of managing high-impact performance marketing campaigns or media planning experience in e-commerce
- Ability to manage team, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Hands on performance marketing experience running search, paid social, display among others, in setting up and managing large scale, regional marketing programs.
- Proven track record of running successful marketing campaigns, establishing brand awareness, further tracking purchase intent or call to actions
- Deep understanding of the media landscape, keen to always explore opportunities for innovative collaboration on the media side, especially on those emerging media like internet shows, live streaming, short video, etc
- Digital savvy with a passion for the digital landscape and knowledge of how platforms work, with experience in social listening and data analytics.
- Strong communication skills who have the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility