In Southeast Asia’s booming pet care economy, 25 holdings has emerged as Singapore’s industry leader. We are in the business of providing the best pet care consumer goods and services to our customers enabling the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
25 Holdings controls 2 main assets, Perromart, a regional pet care platform comprising: pet food, toys, accessories and our branded pet food business.
Since its inception in 2015, Perromart has successfully expanded internationally into Malaysia and Japan’s pet care market, and launched 3 popular brands: Paw Made (accessories), Heka (dog food), and NAMA (cat food).
With our massive plans for expansion, we are looking for a dedicated and strong willed individual to lead our marketing team in helping us achieve our business goals. The Marketing Lead will be directly reporting to our CEO while working closely with a passionate-driven team.
If you are someone who is agile and is excited about working in a high-growth business, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Provide service leadership to the brand, marketing and communications team
- Develop content marketing channels/partners to meet business needs of branding and commercials
- Manage partner onboarding to the Perromart or brands platform for CPI, CPS and KOL channels, providing excellent customer service to partners and local country counterparts
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand/product and start content projects completely from scratch by working closely with content and/or PR agencies
- Ability to launch and manage an internal content team
- Explore innovative communication models, plan and implement communication plans and projects for both our platform and brands within our platform
- Build content strategy based on the business objectives, category focus, audience
- Safeguard process and quality control for all projects to ensure perfect project delivery
- Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with marketing teams to ensure the smooth landing of the marketing initiative from the commercial and brands team
- Create and drive reports as required including project report and performance optimization, post-buy report, best practices, among others
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in: Marketing, Media Studies or Communications would be advantageous
- Minimum 5 years experience of content marketing or production agency or media planning experience in e-commerce
- Ability to manage team, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record of running successful marketing campaigns, establishing brand awareness, further tracking purchase intent or call to actions
- Deep understanding of the media landscape, keen to always explore opportunities for innovative collaboration on the media side, especially on those emerging media like internet shows, live streaming, short video, etc
- Digital savvy with a passion for the digital landscape and knowledge of how platforms work, with experience in social listening and data analytics
- Strong communication skills who have the ability to make data-driven decisions
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility