Summary of this Position
As a Products and Sales executive, you will be responsible for building our product offerings and business partnerships.
What is this job all about
- Manage revenue targets and sales performance of PerroMart MY.
- Develop highly effective and measurable strategies to drive revenue growth, increase unit sales performance, improve sales conversion, and promote AOV (Average OrderValue) through cross-category purchases. To the extent there are gaps between budget and actual performance, lead data analysis to drive to root cause and then develop robust plans that bridge the gap.
- Prepare and present on business performance and sales forecasts at daily management meetings
- Channel Management
- Define, plan and implement right e-commerce approach by country and region
- Drive Incremental sales growth on PerroMart and also develop channel shifting strategies from the offline to online market
- Work with the sales and marketing teams (including, when appropriate, distributor partners) to develop commercialization strategies that allow Perro Co to win across all channels through channel differentiation
- Product Offering
- Develop and communicate with the pet product’s suppliers to increase our product offering
- Negotiate with the suppliers to get better deal including margin and promotion including affiliate, display, and social media as needed
- To feel excited our mission and vision
- 1 to 3 years of experience of e-commerce business
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, major in business or human resources or accounting preferred.
- Strong Growth Mindset
- Proactively execution
- Structured Thinking
- Must have computer skills
- Strong written, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Pet lovers