Product Manager (UX)
Perromart is SEA’s No.1 Pet Care company and we are seeking a Product Lead to build our systems and help us in the next level of Growth.
The role is inherently cross-functional which involves working closely with Operations, Commercial, Development, Design, and Customer Service teams to define and design the next level of our online operations.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, goal-driven, team-oriented, and have an ability to marry technological competence with an in-depth understanding of ground operations to drive customer experience, lower costs and higher service levels. He/ She will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Should have operational depth along with having a firm grasp over the Online business and technical aspects of Ecommerce. It will be a major plus if you are a pet lover!
Role & Responsibilities:
- In-field research and documentation of user experience through user flows, scenarios, storyboards, mock-ups, and/or prototypes
- Develop deep understanding of real-world customer needs and business goals unique to our customers, and collect valuable user feedback and insight to inform product decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders, team members, and clients in an agile, iterative user-centered design process to design features, write user stories and work with development teams to ensure correct implementation
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders with a data driven approach
- Review product analytics to derive behavioral insights for adoption, growth and user engagement
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of product management experience in internet startups/ supply chain organization/ SaaS products or e-commerce.
- Degree in Interaction/ Interface/ Experience/ Visual/ Product design preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design.
- Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
- Expertise in digital design tools and well-versed in material design, pattern libraries, and design methodologies
- Experience working with development teams in a wide variety of engagements, including concept development, prototyping, and productization
- Ability to rapidly grow (or come up with) new ideas and create fabulous storyboards, mock-ups, and functional prototypes
- Strong skillset in UX/UI design and experience in designing systems, including ERPs, complex websites and/or web/mobile application.