In Southeast Asia’s booming pet care economy, 25 holdings has emerged as Singapore’s industry leader. We are in the business of providing the best pet care consumer goods and services to our customers enabling the bond between pets and humans for a lifetime.
25 Holdings controls 2 main assets, Perromart, a regional pet care platform comprising: pet food, toys, accessories and our branded pet food business. We have successfully expanded internationally into Malaysia and Japan’s pet care market, and launched 3 popular brands: Paw Made (accessories), Heka (dog food), and NAMA (cat food).
With our massive plans for growth, we are looking for dedicated Category Managers to drive partnerships and sales optimisation of our products.
If you are someone who is agile and believes in the value of customer centricity, we’d love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Forge relationships with potential and existing partners from sourcing to establishing partnerships to achieve better pricing and quality of products
- Conduct research on the landscape analysis of the product category through analysing data or insights on industry and consumer trends
- Devising long-term development strategies for product categories
- Developing exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Design monthly theme deals and pricing/margin strategy for execution
- Generate daily/ monthly sales and profitability report of the product category
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce or a related field
- 1-2 years experience in procurement or similar field is a must, preferably in the retail industry
- Proven experience as category manager in FMCG industry is a must
- Prior working experience in startup companies is preferred
- You are a solid communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, fast learner with a ‘can-do’ mindset and able to excel in both team and individual tasks
- Analytical, number-driven, and goal-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Google Suite and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Gain insights into all relevant aspects of a founding company, and the chance to build up an impactful, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Massive opportunities for career progression
- Great working atmosphere in a multi-nationality environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility