Brand Manager, Dog Food (Private Label)
Perromart is the No.1 Pet Care e-commerce company in Singapore and Malaysia with operational & support functions across Asia & Japan. The company plans to expand its retail presence to key ASEAN markets. At the same time, perromart aims to grow its Branded pet care range into a global brand through its platform with a vision of becoming the No.1 Pet Care Brand in the world. If you love pets & have a vision to create and ease the life of pet parents, this role is for you.
Job Description: The primary areas of responsibility of this role will be to:
- Identify new market segments and valuable brand prospects through data-driven analysis of the market and category behaviour for our brand.
- Work on pricing & go to market strategy.
- Create the strategy of product line-ups for dog foods and treats.
- Make the brand characteristics and story.
- Collaborate with the design team & come up with innovative and attractive designs & campaigns.
- Produce robust forecasts that achieve business objectives
Bringing the product to market
- Sourcing the manufacturers globally for our brands
- Communicate with manufacturers to produce our products based on our brand strategy and lineup.
- Manage order/import process of product from manufacturers to markets
Increase the Brand Recognition and Brand Awareness
- Plan launch schedule with commercial/marketing team
- Manage brand website and lead social media
- Ensure overall sales target are met through planning, forecasting, marketing and collaboration with internal teams
Qualifications and Skill :
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Business Management
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a product management and/or project management
- Experience in business, strategy, pet food product and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- B2B experience and understanding of the B2B space. Experience in buying demand planning and/or marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem-solving.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
- Ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.