perromart - DML (Digital Marketing Lead)
The primary areas of responsibility for this role will be to
Strategise, Plan, Architect:
- Plan digital and growth strategy for the business
- Architect and be accountable for working with the relevant stakeholders (e.g. developers) to build and upkeep the marketing technology stack for funnels optimisation, tracking, ads monitoring, softwares for displaying data and more
- Create and brainstorm ideas with team to improve marketing KPIs
- Develop and monitor digital budgets.
Advertise & optimise:
- Run digital campaigns from conception, artwork creation, upload, tracking and optimisation. (Paid and non-paid, website, on our own digital channels and partnering channels, social media channels, contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.)
Manage & Build:
- Clearly identify what tasks need to be done and responsible for project managing for timelines
- Instill clear processes, templates, advertising reporting output sheets, reporting structure, meeting cadences to achieve effective teaming
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Digital Marketing, Advertising or similar field prefered.
- Ability to manage team, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven track record of running successful marketing campaigns, establishing brand awareness, further tracking purchase intent or call to actions.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
- Strong communication skills, with a strong team spirit and can-do attitude to inspire people to devote.
- Business proficiency in English.
- Understanding of the Online business and E-commerce landscape is a must.