Summarise the Job
PerroMart seeks a highly motivated, precise, and good with figures for Administrative Officer.
You will support all aspects of administration, HR and accounting operations in Malaysia office with CFO.
What is this job all about
- Manage office administrative
- Support the process of purchasing with finance team and filing the invoices.
- Support recruitment and selection process to ensure the right people in the right job on a timely manner.
- Support the on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Support all staff’s issue in order to support business needs and compliance with labor law and corporate guideline.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities as directed by the Management.
- Strong Growth Mindset
- Structured Thinking
- Precise and Good with Figures
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, major in business or human resources or accounting preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience administering general human resources duties preferred
- Must have computer skills
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills. Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which could include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays