PerroMart- Administrative Officer
PerroMart is the No.1 Pet Care e-commerce company in Singapore and Malaysia with operational support functions across asia.
The company plans to expand its retail presence to key ASEAN markets. At the same time, Perromart aims to grow its Branded pet care range into a global brand through its platform with a vision of becoming the No.1 Pet Care Brand in the world.
The primary areas of responsibility of this role will be to:
- Manage Admin tasks(reception, cleaning service, property management) to ensure the service quality of Administrative Services
- Manage the administrative support and on-boarding services for expats, including arrangement of visa, work permit and residence card for expats
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee office facilities services, maintenance activities and trades-persons
- Handle to contact suppliers for repairing office equipment and ordering stationary.
- Be responsible for hotel and air tickets booking.
- Organize meeting room bookings, meeting set up and catering
- Support preparation of necessary quotations for purchasing of office equipment and consumables as per company routines
- Provide support to other teams in relation to administrative requirements and routines.
- Manage and filing the documents which are invoices, contracts and other documents.
- Other tasks assigned by Directors
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience
- Excellent English skills
- Dynamic, willing to take initiative, organized and able to work under pressure to meet the deadline
- Mature and tactful in communication
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.
- Teamwork and able to work independently in pressure environment.