We are a startup Headquartered in Singapore and we operate in the pet care consumer goods segment.
We are the fastest growing pet e-commerce company in Singapore and Malaysia. The company also owns a number of Pet Care brands under its product development team. These products are also being sold in Japan with plans to expand into other markets.
What motivates us is the need to build a more personable brand centered around enabling the bond between pet and human for a lifetime.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of media landscape, always explore opportunities for innovative collaboration on the media side, especially on those emerging Medias like internet show, livestreaming, short video, etc.
- Develop content marketing channels/partners to meet business needs of branding.
- Manage partner onboarding to the perromart or brands platform for CPI, CPS and KOL channels, providing excellent customer service to partners and local country counterparts
- Build content strategy based on the business objectives, category focus, audience segment through all channels from online/offline/social to others.
- Safeguard process and quality control for all projects to ensure perfect project delivery
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Strong communication skills, with a strong team spirit and can-do attitude to inspire people to devote.
- Business proficiency in English and Mandarin, will be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-4 years’ media planning and execution experience.
- Degree or Masters in: Marketing, Media Studies or Communications would be advantageous.
- Digital savvy with a passion for the digital landscape and knowledge of how platforms work, with experience in social listening and data analytics.
- Comfortable with using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high-growth business where change is constant, and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Data driven.