Perromart is currently looking for an E-Commerce Operations Administration for our fulfillment center. This position will be hands-on in a start-up environment and will build and maintain a smooth process flow of operations. This individual will be someone who likes dealing with ambiguity, change, and enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements every day.
What is this job all about?
This role will require you to fulfill products and be part of the processing and delivery team. You have to be meticulous with a high standard of service and ability to multi-task and be very service-oriented and initiative driven.
- Assist in daily stock ordering and input data into the system
- Assist in stock receiving when needed and input data into the system
- Assist in stock returns/exchanges and input data into the system
- Print, filter, and sort orders
- Assist in creating a smooth picking process and act as an expediter
- Manage sign in and sign out forms needed during operations
- Assist in driver routing process
- Manage MC/Leave from warehouse staff/drivers
- Responsible for incentive and claim calculation and payment
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks when required
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has an eye for details and is driven to take on great responsibilities to ensure operations flow smoothly.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Goal-oriented and customer-centric
- Strong communication skill in English language, both written and spoken
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Keen eye for details
- Able to execute work fast independently and in a team
- Able to work on weekends (5-day work week)
- Able to OT if needed